Image Map

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Iceland via Instagram

Hi all, I hope you're having an awesome Sunday so far. Mine has been full of coffee and catching up on some blogs. So far so good.

Tommy and I returned from Iceland on the 8th, and it was honestly the best trip ever. Returning to real life was tough because we both had so much fun. Iceland has always been a destination I wanted to visit, and I'm so glad we made it happen. The country is beautiful, the people are incredibly nice and the food was amazing.

I will make a larger update about Iceland soon (I have about 500 pictures to go through, ahh) but in the meantime, here is a peak at our trip via Instagram! You can find me on Instagram @Amandakerz




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.