Image Map

Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Favorite Clinique Products





I have been working as a Clinique consultant for the past three years. It started as a part time job while in school, and since graduating I have moved up to full time. While I don't see it as something I'll do forever (customer service can wear on you) it has been a great company to work for! Clinique treats their employees really well, and it's awesome selling products you truly believe in.

All that being said, I thought it would be fun to share with you my top five Clinique products. I have tried almost all their stuff, and while there has never been anything I've hated, I definitely have my favorites! Have you tried Clinique before or use it currently? I would love to hear what you love (or dislike).

In no particular order...

1. Turnaround Concentrate Radiance Renewer // This serum is awesome if you want softer, brighter, more radiant skin. I feel it's definitely an underrated serum from Clinique because not many people identify radiance as a real concern for their skin. This stuff basically speeds up your cell renewal process, so your skin makes healthy skin cells faster! This results in more radiant and even-toned skin. I find this helps a lot with breakout as well!

2. Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Color Balm // This lip product is a variation of the extremely popular chubby sticks, which are a sheer lip balms. These have a similar texture as the original, but the intense version has more pigment. So instead of a lip balm, these act more as a stain which I love. They are also made with mango and shea butter, so your lips stay soft. My favorite shade is "Heftiest Hibiscus," which is a super bright orange.

3. Quickliner For Eyes Intense // Love, love this liner. I use the "Intense Ebony," just about everyday! It's super creamy, smooth, loaded with pigment and once it dries it stays all day long. I love the rich pigment it has; the "Intense Ebony," gives the look of a liquid liner but is easier to apply. Clinique recently added some new colors too!

4. Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector // I have really dark circles all the time, no matter how much sleep I get. While this eye cream hasn't completely corrected this problem (no product ever will), it helps a ton! Lightweight yet hydrating, this eye cream has a slight tint that works for all skin tones. This tint doesn't cover the darkness, but rather creates a panty-hose effect so the darkness blends in better with the rest of your face. It also helps with puffiness as well!

5. Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup // If you have oilier skin like me, this foundation is awesome. By midday, my foundation is always sliding off my face due to oil production. This actually stays in place all day and has an awesome matte finish and moderate coverage. I always finish with a little powder to help further curb oil.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.