Image Map

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

love for layers


Shirt: Delia's
Jacket: Delia's
Skirt: thrifted
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Forever21

If all the cardigans in my closet suddenly vanished, I wouldn't know how to dress myself. In western Washington's constant mild but ever changing weather, they are the perfect layering piece. I may or may not have about eight of them. While I'm on the topic of layers, I should mention how awesome this jean jacket is. This winter was so mild that I rarely needed anything warmer than this jacket! 

I took these pictures around 6:30 pm yesterday and still had enough light! I love longer days for many reasons, but I think all style/fashion bloggers would agree that it makes taking pictures so much easier. 

Today I'm off to work, then heading to the movie theater to see the new Oz movie. Have you seen it yet? I'm not expecting anything amazing, but the visuals look impressive. Plus, James Franco. Nuff said. 

5 comments:

  1. I would be so cold and clueless if I were without my cardigans. I lovve your layers here indeed! So perfect. And I wanna see that movie, but I never get to the theater anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! And 8 cardigans? Thats nothing! I have about 30! haha. :)
    I totally wanna watch that movie too! Mila Kunis & James Franco! Hell yeah! XD
    Sarah xxx
    www.whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits! I love the scarf with the cardigan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair! Stripes & polka dots together = amazing! I am obsessed with stripes, but I have yet to obtain any polka dotted clothing items- I sense a new shopping goal ;)

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.