Image Map

Sunday, September 16, 2012

true blue


Top: Forever21
Skirt: Francesca's 
Shoes: Lucky
Earrings: Consigned

Yes, there is a lot of blue going on in this outfit. But I think it works and...well, this is my blog. So, it's happening. Haha :). I feel like the different shades, patterns and textures make it work. Tommy and I took these photos at a little park right down the road. Why we had never been to this park before, I'm not sure!

I have the day off today, and so far I have spent it drinking coffee in bed while listening to Tommy watch football in the living room. I'm thinking about heading down to the bookstore today. Any suggestions? I have been reading The Game of Thrones series, but the next book is only in hardcover and I don't really want to pay $30. So, I'm looking for something new. I have heard Gone Girl is really good, have you read it?

9 comments:

  1. i LOVE the blue on blue - so pretty. the polka dot chambray top really is perfect

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning!
    Check out Paper Towns by John Green.
    I haven't read Gone Girl, but I am currently reading her other book "Dark Places".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is amazing! I am so envious :) Love the outfit and you blog is adorable :) SO glad I found it.

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks great! So cute. And of course the outfit is lovely as always :)

    And I LOVE Game of Thrones! Haven't read the books yet though. But I've heard amazing things about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your blouse, it is so cute! And I looove spending time in bed, not needing to go anywhere yet, drinking coffee haha

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blue on blue definitely works! I love that shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. waooo so beautiful/ nice eyes. nice outfit i realy like it. looking preety./
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from your newest follower :) Love this outfit! The blue looks super gorgeous! Would love for you to come check out my blog!

    -Madison

    www.talltalesatteatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have the sweetest haircut, BY FAR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.