Image Map

Thursday, July 19, 2012

sister style // catch a fella

Yesterday, my sister Amber and I went hunting for an antique table. Unfortunately we didn't find a table, but we picked up something even better on our way home (post about this coming tomorrow!).

Amber and I are a lot alike in many ways, but she definitely has a little more spunk when it comes to her style. I usually gravitate towards more conservative, classic pieces, while Amber looks for impact in every item. She has always danced to her own tune, so it's fun to see how her clothing reflects her personality.


Dress: Nordstrom
Sweater: Nautica
Boots: Steve Madden
Belt: Delias
Earrings: Forever21



3 comments:

  1. You are your sister are stinking gorgeous... the not fair kind of gorgeous ;)

    Love both of your styles! I definitely gravitate to more conservative pieces also but I wish I had that spunk sometimes also.

    xoxohannah
    www.signedxoxohannah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great that you have a sister with such fun style, she looks adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like she's the only girl in the world who can pull off that awesome hair!!love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.