Image Map

Thursday, May 31, 2012

comfy cutouts


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Nordstrom
Shoes: Target
   
    This skirt is going to be my new best friend this summer. The material is kinda slinky and oh so soft! And it's on sale! I may need to buy the black one once pay day comes around. 

    I dyed my hair last night, and it turned out waaayyy too dark. Usually, I mix two parts red with one part  medium brown. But because my hair has gotten longer, I wanted to make sure I had enough dye, so I used equal amounts of each color. Mistake. It's not horrible, and I'm hoping that after a few washes it will lighten up. I just want to make sure it gets lighter before graduation, and I would rather not dye it again. Any tricks for fading color? I'll be using hot water, maybe some baking soda and non-color saving shampoo. I've heard that vinegar and dish soap do the trick, but that sounds so damaging!

Countdown: 6 days until birthday, 10 until graduation!

Also, head over to Meghan's blog, The Magpie, to see my guest post! You can see it here.

2 comments:

  1. I love how the cutouts in your shoes go so well with the print on your top! Usually I find the more you wash your hair, the quicker it will lighten up :)

    -Sharon
    Enter to win a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color of that skirt is awesome! I love the shirt as well. What a wonderful outfit post!
    Carlee

    http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.