Image Map

Monday, March 12, 2012

Blog Layout Inspiration

 When I first started talking with Hannah about my ideas for my blog layout, I was a bit all over the place. There are so many things to consider, it felt a little overwhelming at first. I knew what inspired me, and I knew the overall feel I wanted.

So, to convey my many ideas and give her a starting point, I made her a board on Pinterest. I think she would agree that it came in really handy! Here are some of the pins that inspired this new layout.
 
Source: etsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest


Source: society6.com via Amanda on Pinterest

Source: society6.com via Amanda on Pinterest



Source: society6.com via Amanda on Pinterest

Source: society6.com via Amanda on Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. I loved your Pinterest board for inspiration! It's something that I may have all my clients do in the future :)

    xoxohannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous!! I can definitely see it reflected in the items above :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is incredible! I love all of the inspiration behind it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 great inspiration! i see it - but i like how your blog is also different from these things. the colors are awesome in your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.