Image Map

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Shades of Grey



  Before class Tommy and I went for some brunch at the Harris Cafe and a drink (Gasp! A drink before class?I know... I'm such a rebel) at Skylarks.


Top: Delias
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Tights & Scarf: Target
Shoes: Anthropologie
    
   After a long Intro to Counseling class, I came home to snap some pics. This outfit has a lot of patterns going on with the stripes, paisley, floral and geometric. But somehow I think they work...it might have something to do with all the shades of grey. Speaking of grey, the Bellingham sky is quickly returning to the never ending season of grey that is fall. Luckily we have lots of beautiful green trees to keep our spirits up.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate each and every one.